Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Things I'm Loving Tuesday


I haven't done one of these in awhile so it was time..... 


My mom got me a daily devotion for Christmas.... But it's for teenage girls! However, some of the things are so true! 



Every single day. It tastes so good! It seriously feels like a treat but it is my healthiest meal of the day! 



I love how much Lucas loves fruits and veggies! This is him eating a cucumber over the French fries on his plate. 


But sometimes he loves a big tub of "balls". Thank you Costco. 



The last time I got Project 7 gum it was gross (Birthday Cake flavor is no bueno!) 
But THIS is the perfect thing to contain my sweet tooth.



I have been using coconut oil in my meats and over veggies as part of the Countdown to Competition plan and even though I HATE coconut flavors, I actually don't mind this at all. But spend the extra dollar and buy the refined kind. 



These bags are amazing! I cut up veggies straight into them and put the baggie in the fridge and steam my veggies when I am ready. 

Ok one more and then I am off to bed:


I tried to do Hammer and Chisel without these but I am SO glad I bought them last week! Energize is perfect for drinking right before my workout (tastes like lemonade) and by the time I get to the basement to workout, I can feel it kicking in. It is the ONLY energy product that hasn't given me stomach issues or made me jittery. 

And then recover is my post workout  drink and it tastes like chocolate milk. Hammer and Chisle is HARD! There is no "easy" day and my muscles have felt it. But Recover helps decrease that soreness and it has also decreased my post- workout appetite. 

If you want more details on the performance line, send me a message on my Favebook page, email me at kaylamariedejong@gmail.com or 

Until next time, stay balanced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment