Saturday, January 2, 2016

3 day refresh, Day 1


Anytime someone says they are doing a cleanse, I tend to scoff and think to myself "Good luck maintaining THAT one". So why am I doing the 3 day refresh? Well.... I've drunk the kool-aid.... No no no. Because I've seen the results other people have gotten AND maintained. This isn't a "starve yourself, poop like crazy" cleanse. This is a "cut the crap" refresh.

Beachbody sends you a book with the supplies that lays it all out for you, which fits my Type A personality perfectly.



So what does it look like:
Wake up at 5:45 with Lucas and coax him into sleeping in until 7 with me in the chair. While we watch some Pooh, I drink 10 ounces of water which I kept by my bed so I remembered to drink it when I woke up.

Easy enough. Then you drink Shakeology with a serving of fruit- mixed in or plain.


I was already planning on having Shakeology for breakfast so that was easy- throw in some blueberries and blend and breakfast is served.

I didn't get my morning tea because I forgot to make it before I left for my mom's house but it's optional so I was still on track.


When I got to my mom's, I did my fiber sweep. I was super nervous about drinking this because I am a huge texture person but it really wasn't bad- citrusy and didn't have a thick texture.

Lunch was a Vanilla Fresh, carrots and hummus and half an apple.

An hour later, I snacked on some celery with almond butter and an hour later o had some tea.

I was busy trying to get Lucas to nap all afternoon and I was never hungry. And then came supper. 


Oh my goodness! I made the Spinach Salad (which was super easy) along with a cup of vegetable broth and Vanilla Fresh.... It was so much food! I really couldn't eat it all- I shared with my mom and Lucus! In what world do you do a cleanse and you can't eat all the food ?!? In a Beachbody world! 

After I got my crazy man into bed, I took some time for mama since I'm not working out on the cleanse.


I did have a headache last night.... I think most of it is sinuses but I'm sure there is some caffeine withdrawal going on as well. Which means it's working!! 

And it's on sale this month! Contact me if you want to reset your body! 

It's all about balance friends... I will be back to 21 day on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment