Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Goals

Well you can't start your 2016 goals without reviewing your 2015 list.
1.  30 minute 5k
     DONE.  A 27 minute 5k actually... boom!
2.  Pay off two student loans
     DONE.  And I am $427 short of paying off my LAST student loan so when the husband wakes          up, we will be having a long discussion about where to find that money from fast.
3.  Live a healthier lifestyle
     DONE.  And about to get healthier.
4.  Be a better person
     Done?  I think I am a better, nicer person than I was in 2014 but I still have a ways to go :)

Midway through the year I added finishing a Pinterest book list and People's Best Moves in 2014.



I successfully read every book on the list.



I did not watch all the movies... I have watched Gone Girl (book is better), Theory of Everything (amazing!), and part of Selma this week but I'm definitely not going to get the rest of them finished this year so I will carry that list over into next year.  I've got a Best of 2015 list but I'm not going to make it a goal.

So the following goal sections were compiled from a few sources- Dave Ramsey, Chalene Johnson, and the book of Kayla to round it out to 10.  2 sub-goals in each area.  TWENTY GOALS?  Am I crazy.  Maybe!  But you never know until you try right?



Career
1.       Blog 5 days a week
2.       Sign one coach

Marriage
1.       Daily check in
2.       One date a month

Physical
1.       Complete one challenge a month
2.       Half marathon 2.0

Mental Health
1.       Meditate daily
2.       Read every day

Friendships
1.       Daily check in with a friend
2.       One activity a month with a friend

Faith/Spiritual
1.       Pray every day
2.       Do a daily devotion

Personal Development/Intellectual
1.       Read six nonfiction books in 2016
2.       Listen to podcasts on the way to work

Hobby
1.       Do one Pinterest activity a week
2.       Read six fiction books in 2016

Family
1.       Call mom and dad weekly
2.       Text brothers weekly

Financial
1.       Be debt free except the house
2.       $10,000 emergency fund

What are YOUR goals for 2016?  If it's anything to do with a healthier lifestyle or making money doing something you love, I would love to be the person to help you.  Send me a message via Instagram (5mylife) or Facebook (link on the side) or email me at kaylamariedejong@gmail.com

Happy New Year ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment