Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 2 and 25 Days of Christmas

Remember it's December- change your toothbrushes, contacts and razor blades.... And buy new makeup to toss the old stuff in January... I know it hurts but so does bacteria, fungus and other nasty diseases! 

Breakfast, snack, lunch and snack were the same for me with the exception that I had cocoa covered almonds and an apple instead of a persimmon. I could have recycled photos but I will spare you.

Supper was out with the ladies. 


I did an extra workout so I could have a glass of wine. One hour of shoveling is no joke when it's 10 inches deep and thick! I ate half my salad and then half of this monster....


Eating clean doesn't mean plain- although note to self: next time ask them to hold the butter on the ribeye! 

Day 2 of no pop and no one has been hurt... Yet!  I am putting some flavoring in my Soda Stream water to get my bubbles and hitting the coffee at work pretty hard.


I also want to share what our family started as a holiday tradition last year with Lucas:


12 experiences and 12 gifts leading up to Christmas.  I tried to make the experiences generic enough that we could do them every year with him (yes I will put my 16 year old on Santa's lap in the name of tradition!). 

Don't be too impressed... We had early childhood family education tonight and I got home right before bedtime so we didn't get one done today... Tomorrow! We did get our trees up this weekend, does that count?

Quite the little helper....


I did not let him help with my Precious Moments tree.


And yes, that is my Christmas present of 21 day fix, shakeology and 3 day refresh. Thanks Santa!

And in most exciting news today.... I ordered Hammer and Chisel AND became a Beachbody coach. More details to come.... For now, I need sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment