Sunday, December 27, 2015

Clearing my phone for the new year

Here is the randomness that accumulates on my phone of things I meant to share other days but forgot.... Not a professional blogger quite yet :)

This was taken the Wednesday before Christmas.... You make me sad Target. 

This has been my life all of Christmas. 


This has been my life once Lucas goes to bed. 


Yup, still bitter about the fence and that I'm going in to 2016 with a student loan.


If you find these, buy them. You will not be disappointed.


Pineapple upside down cake at work.... Doesn't come close to my grandma's recipe and just made me miss my grandma a lot.... I know she's watching over us every day!


Did everyone else know winter doesn't start until December? I didn't.... Blonde moment.


Enough said.


There are many times a week I say that I need an adult.... And I'm not kidding.


It got cold this week.... Really cold.


Read this book this week for a little motivation to stay on track with money...


If you can still find these, invest in them.


They are as ooey gooey as they look.


I will break my healthy lifestyle for this.


Will be ordering this in the new year- who needs chocolate milk when you have chocolate Recover from Beachbody


Got up with Lucas twice last night.... Mike slept through both times.


Good reminder ;)


Kept up the Christmas tradition from my house of making cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning... Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment