Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Monday, Monday

I have learned I do better posting the day after so when I devour food late at night, I have to disclose it ;)

Yesterday's eats:
Breakfast: Slice of toast, courtesy of my husband with a large cup of coffee

Mid morning snack:

It's so green and gross.... But it tastes delicious. Chocolate Protein shake with almond milk, half a banana and a handful of spinach. Yum yum!


My lunch was amazing. I was a little hesitant about this combo but one of my favorite bloggers swears by it- a healthy salad with an orange container of balsamic dressing and sunflower seeds and half a sweet potato topped with BBQ pork. Delicious and so filling!

Mid afternoon I had an apple.

I was supposed to have peanut butter and celery and hummus and veggies with it but I forgot my veggies for my hummus.


Check out my cranberry jeggings.... I'm trying to be fashionable and healthy.

Didn't keep me full soooo... I found half a piece of cake instead. Oops. 


It was delicious but fail to plan- plan to fail! 


Supper was roast with potatoes and carrots... So I subbed a red for a yellow container today for you 21 day fixers. Deal with it ;)

I rewarded myself for doing Plyo Fix with two cookies from our church cookie walk bag:


And then one hour before bed I tried my first Beachbody product that I cannot endorse.


I loved everything about this product- help your muscles recover while you slee. And I did sleep good last night. But the taste..... Oh the taste. Ya know those vanilla lavender aromatherapy products.... That smell is the only way I can describe the taste.  I would love to say the benefits outweigh the taste, and maybe some people actually like that  flavor, but nope. Not this girl.

Plus I may have stayed up late and felt like I was buzzing. So I finished my hummus and veggies.


100% honest, all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment