Thursday, December 17, 2015

My secret to eating cookies


Yesterday's eats in a snap shot ;)


Supper was grilled chicken with soy sauce and sesame seeds and some steamed green beans tossed in- served over rice it was a healthy and delicious dinner! 


I went scrounging for chocolate after supper.... These peppermint M and Ms did not do it for me. 


This Pop Works sample I got from Pinch Me did- delicious! I must find this in a store.

No workout because I helped decorate the fire hall for a get together on SundayZ 

We put Lucas to work sweeping. After we got Lucas to bed, I was still hungry so I finished off my pumpkin spice mini wheats. 


So good and hit the spot!

And here is how to eat cookies:


Take one bite of each cookie until you find the perfect one that is worth the calories.... According to Mike I probably ate 3 cookies in the process... But in my mind, at least I didn't eat 12 ;). You're welcome for that one!

Stay balanced ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment