Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 3... A day late

Hey gang- 

I apologize for not posting yesterday. After Lucas went to bed last night, I spent a lot of time on my Beachbody web sites (see the tab at the top!) and Facebook page and then it was 10:00 and it was time for this sick mama to go to bed. So here is a recap of yesterday.

Breakfast was plain toast on the go- running late :) Hard boiled eggs and clementines were had a little bit later.


Lunch was leftover ribeye, rice and carrots. Yum yum! 


Still off the pop... Getting harder and harder haha. 


Afternoon snack was almonds and apples. Don't worry, I wasn't driving yet. 

When I got home, I thought it would be a good idea for Lucas and I to hang his stocking to make up for yesterday... 


.... He was not so impressed with the idea. 


Supper was crockpot pulled pork and my two random veggies... Hope husband made it to the grocery store today to pick up new veggies for me! 


Mike snapped some quick photos for me for my web site. Will hopefully have some more professional ones later.

Workout was Lower Fix Extreme. 


Lucas did not tolerate me stopping to tie my shoes. 


He enjoyed the jumps more than I did. 


Post workout shake- yum yum! 


Day of Christmas 2: let him open a real bat and ball :) it's foam so hopefully nothing gets broken in my house! 

Look for another post tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment