Sunday, December 13, 2015

Acceptance

Alright.... Let's get honest. I am off the wagon. And when I go off the wagon, I go far far off the wagon. And guess what.... It's ok! Yup that's right! Trust me, I have spent way too much time feeling guilty about eating naughty things. And it took taking this weekend off to rest and finally start to get better to remember that this is what makes me... Me!

Don't believe me? Here is what is ate last night instead of working out..


And then some...

(Buy this- Target or Hy vee. Trust)

And then I had some unpictured Fruit loops. 

Not one iota of guilt. Even when I indulged in donut Sunday with my boys.

Because I know that if my clothes start to get tight, I can tighten up my eating again.  But I was pushing myself to do something I wasn't motivated to do right now. Come January... I have a goal. Right now- no goal equals no motivation. And driving myself to do something I wasn't motivated to do was just making myself miserable- mentally and physically.

I am finally on the mend. No thanks to this:


I had a real good laugh over that one  because that is my life to a T. 

I've been able to get a nap while Lucas did which has helped, as had some NyQuil. 

Shopping also helped.


Yes I did buy two identical sports bras and two ALMOST identical white shirts.... Maybe I shouldn't have gone shopping while sick and tired :) 

Hope everyone had a relaxing peaceful weekend before the holiday craziness hits next weekend and week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment