Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 7... One week in!

Well I am reflecting on my week and it could have gone better but considering I was sick, it could have gone worse.

Breakfast was a bagel and peanut butter and coffee, followed by a diet mt. dew. Yup I am off the wagon.  Lucas and I played hard and then I had a yogurt before we headed outside.


Many calories were burned getting him dressed.

Came back inside and played awhile
Before lunch.


I'm sure we have better places to color than this...

Lunch was chili, crackers and some veggies from Target.

I'm still not a big fan of cauliflower without cheese but this at leastadenit tolerable. 

Lucas decided we should nap together... So we did!


When he woke up, we had a snack. Almonds and apples for me, apples and goldfish for him.


We went to a friend's house for a book party she was having... With homemade cream puffs. I had a few bites of the TWO Lucas ate. Everything in moderation right?  I had another pop too... Better choice than the wine is what I figured.

Came home and played until Mike came home and then I meal prepped like a mad woman. No pics because my phone was downstairs but I:
- made 2 pounds of stew meat for protein at lunch
- divided rice for lunch
- cut celery for snacks 
- made a pound of taco meat
- washed and sorted cutecumbers for snacks
- divided yogurt into smaller containers

All while making BBQs for supper which I had with a side of green giant veggies (2 servings). Once my supper digested, Lucas and I did Yoga Fix Extreme.


And opened a gift for 24 Days of Christmas.

Would have provided hours of entertainment but my husband couldn't handle the mess it was making... Who would have thought he'd be the neat one? 

I switched over to the next calorie bracket because I've been so hungry and low energy... have one protein left for the day which I will probably have a shake for once Lucas goes to bed.

Going to try to be better this week. Every day is a new chance!

Hope everyone had a balanced weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment