Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 4- facing down food at work

Today's breakfast is brought to you by Lucas, breakfast thief.


Thankfully I managed to eat my eggs and the other half of that banana. I was on the road for 2 hours today to go to a workshop and by the time I got there, I was starving! Because I ate my fruit early today (I could not let that other half of banana go to waste), I resorted to the cliff bar in my purse.


Delicious! You can find this gem in the Target stocking stuffer aisle right now.
There were actually 3 flavor say my Target but this was my favorite.


Lunch was a Thanksgiving meal... A little too soon for my liking. I tried to watch portions and make good choices.


Yes that is a small bite of the pumpkin bar dessert... I gave the rest to a pregnant friend :) My bite is teaspoon size right? And I didn't do the green bean casserole, gravy, butter or veggie dip!

Around 2 I broke out my apple and a short while later had my almonds.


I was hungry today! I was also craving a pop pretty badly so grabbed one of these when we stopped on the way home.


Supper was waiting for me and so was a healthy dose of carrots.


This chili was SO spicy and my husband said it took an hour to prep, then had to simmer for an hour and then go in crockpot so I will share a recipe when I find an easier version. Or you can share your recipe with me on my Facebook page- link is on the right.

Workout tonight was Pilates Fix Extreme. Apparently that was supposed to be yesterday but I am still feeling like crud so after a long work day, this felt nice.  Still no joke doing it all with a resistance band.


Lucas likes to do some post- workout stretching too.

Our activity tonight was making a Christmas ornament.


Found these at Target and had Lucas doodle on some for grandparents, great grandparents and one for our tree and then wrote his name and 2015 on back. Hopefully they appreciate them!

I do so appreciate all the new likes of my page on Facebook and follows on Instagram. Keeps me motivated to keep doing this so hopefully I can help motivate someone else! 

Until tomorrow- stay balanced! 

No comments:

Post a Comment