Saturday, December 19, 2015

Fatty Food Flu

Fatty food flu definition: the gross, nasty feeling and accompanying stomachache you get when you eat way too much unhealthy food after eating a healthy lifestyle.


Thursday's afternoon trap


Thursday night's trap- I love me a good holiday edition version of cereal. These weren't spectacular so don't rush out and buy them. 


My attempt at eating healthy at a pot luck at work.


Then I made a holiday treat sandwich.... I think that's what did me in.


But it didn't stop me from eating a bag of these later... SO good! Sweet and salty. You should rush out and buy these. 

I felt like crap. I literally felt like I had the flu. Self- induced flu. 

I don't recommend it but it was a good reminder of why I don't eat like this anymore. MODERATION! 

No comments:

Post a Comment