Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to work....

Sadly I had to return to work today. It was new staff/mentor training and I know both my mentees so it was a relatively easy day. I was super tired because I was wide awake from 4:20-5:45 a.m. so that was rough but thus is life. Note to self- running before bed leaves one wide awake so you don't get to sleep and then very sore so you don't stay asleep. But I rocked 6.2 miles in 65 minutes with an out and back course.


It was still light for the first 3.1 miles but it seems like when I turned around it got dark quickly.... May have had something to do with the storms rolling in. Fear of lightning had me cruising. That and the random animals scaring me. A deer ran right out in front of me and a HUGE frog jumped at me.... Ok it was probably normal size. But in the dark it seemed large.

Today's workout was Yoga Fix Extreme.


I was so excited it arrived today- thank you Amazon Prime. And yes, it IS extreme! Holy cow! 

I did manage to rock the bridge pose.


Please ignore my mismatched outfit.... I ditched the matching shirt after about 5 minutes because I was getting sweaty. I might need to order 21 Day Fix myself until this half marathon is over. Not sure I will be able to move tomorrow.

Time to browse Facebook, take a bath and get to bed. Duty calls tomorrow! 183 work days until summer..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment