Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Caught up to me

Well gang all my crappy eating has caught up to me- aw man! My work pants were a little snug today which was ok because I thought they were a smaller size than they actually were- ouch! Probably a good reality for me because the scale hasn't changed at all so just a good reminder that the scale doesn't matter- use clothes as your guide! I did caught my giant dessert bar in half today so that counts for something right? Ha! Looking forward to next week when I don't have workshops and ready access to naughty food :) only benefit so far of going back to work. Although I am loving my new district and my shorter commute! 

Yesterday's run was supposed to be 5 miles but I only made it 3.... It was so cold and rainy and I was running right into the wind and my ears were on fire! You win some, you call it on others. 50 minutes on the bike watching Big Beother tonight. 

I am SO tired so forgive this sucky post.


Don't let this face fool you.... He barely slept last night. I hate teeth. Can't tell if they are molars or what but he was miserable last night and only wanted Mommy of course. Hopefully tonight is a better night! 

Alright time to finish my library book and crash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment