Saturday, August 8, 2015

Some funnies about motherhood


This is SO how I feel at night. I get my work out done because I have to but then I end up watching TV or reading because I finally can. But I spend all day complaining that I'm tired and saying I should go to bed earlier.... So you'd think I would just do it once I can. Life is a constant conundrum. 


And just one more..... Especially the image of the boy covered in mud.  That was my life boy when he got in the bath tonight. Of course I stepped in dog poop today so I guess I'm the dirtier of the two of us. 

Nothing much going on today- went to the fair and ate some deep fried Oreos. 



Also had cheese balls for supper. I'm  calling it carb loading for tomorrow's 8 mile run. Yesterday was a rest day which was glorious. Today was 50 minutes on the bike. Started watching Younger series this week and was able to finish it. I am addicted. I'm pretty sure it's not that good but it's my kind of humor.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The end of summer is in sight.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment