Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's still summer.....

Is anyone willing to sign my strongly written letter to companies to remind them it's still summer and I don't want to see their fall products on the shelves yet..... I'm not saying it stopped me from buying Apple pie bagels and pumpkin yogurt but I am protesting every time I out that deliciousness in my mouth!

I'm feeling pretty determined to run this half marathon in 6 weeks. I have 16 runs between now and then and I am just going to knock them out one by one. I have put too much time (10 weeks!) into this to quit now and I don't know when I will have the opportunity to devote this much time to training again. Remind me of this post in a week when I am crying and want to quit again... Ha!

On the nutrition side, I've decided to just give my body what it wants for now. I am loosely sticking to the 21 day recommendations and portion size but with less than 2 weeks until work starts I am enjoying all the fun I can with family and friends and for some reason that involves food.... Vanilla bean frappacino with my husband yesterday and Hu Hot with my mom today. Lucas was a big fan!

I literally held him with one arm and ate with the other... Curious boy!  

And you can never start them too early on helping you shake your protein shake... HUGE fan of the tropical flavor!



Very disappointed in my raisin and brown sugar oats yogurt- need to get back in the routine of making my own. 

30 mins on the bike tonight to cross train... And I just noticed I'm at 35... So yay time to eat a snack, take a bath and go to bed! Going to the dentist in tomorrow.... Maybe focus on a salty treat not sweet lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment