Friday, May 8, 2015

BirchBox

With all my 21 Fix madness, I've strayed a bit from posting about anything else. So tonight's post is about a secret pleasure of mine: subscription boxes. I've been obsessed with them since they started a few years ago but I've never bitten the bullet to actually subscribe to any. So instead I drool over other bloggers who pay for them OR even better, get them for free.

So I was BEYOND thrilled when my mom got me a 3 month subscription to BirchBox. 

I'm going to be 100% honest, my first box was a tad disappointing. 



The smells of the two lotions did not do it for me. I love the smell of the hair oil but I can't really see it doing any difference yet. I enjoy the scrub that I got and it has a really pleasant smell and it seems like it will last awhile. I haven't used the face gel yet... Thank God for the information card because I definitely thought it was nail polish :)

This month's box was WAY better!

I was in need of some new eye shadow and am LOVING the gold color! I am excited to try the sea salt hair spray this summer- we will see if my straight hurt gets some beachy waves. I am on the fence about whether I like the perfume or not- Lucas wouldn't help by telling me his thoughts! I like the facial gel- I didn't think it would moisturize very well but it did! I haven't used the eye cream yet but j am excited to try it.

It's $10 a month so I will probably continue it when my subscription ends. I love trying new things and this is a cheap and easy way to do that!  I got a Groupon for Bulu Box so hopefully that review will be coming soon.

In other news, I am loving my rest day today but I really need to go back on the 21 day fix! My eating is already out of control and I'm 4 days post- 21! Ugh.

Damn you cotton candy Oreos!!

Hopefully will get back on track tomorrow!

Good night 💤



No comments:

Post a Comment