Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hip Hop Abs= LOL

Ok you guys.... This Beachbody on Demand might be a bad thing! I wanted something fun tonight for a strengthen routine so I decided to do Hip Hop Abs Buns & Thighs. I wish I had pictures but my husband went running out the door within the first minute of me getting started.

It was terrible. I don't even know if I can count it as a workout because I am SO uncoordinated and ungraceful that I am 99% sure I didn't do most of the moves right. There was a glutes section that I have done in other workouts so I kicked that part's booty... And the cool down lol

I think Hip Hop Abs would be a lot more fun after a few adult beverages!

Followed it up with 30 minutes on the bike where I sadly cut a show off my watch list- Good bye Undateable. Season 1 was funny but Season 2 is not holding my attention and I don't waste time on things like that anymore! So continuing on with trying to finish Dancing With the Stars before the winner is ruined for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment