Sunday, May 3, 2015

Day 20

Day 20... Morale is low. I had a great day with Mike & Lucas and I even was given an uninterrupted 45 minutes to take a nap. Lucas went to bed at his usual 6:30 time which had been unusual this week. I decided to prep all the food we bought at Costco today before I worked out because my stomach was feeling a little unsettled (I had beef for supper instead of my usual turkey and chicken and my stomach was not as impressed as my taste buds).  

An hour and a half later, I finally got down. Note to self: when you buy Costco size, expect Costco size time to pre it all. I'm so glad it's al bagged and ready (not going to lie I didn't wash it- yes I'm going to die from cancer. My goal is to wash it before I eat it!) but by the time I got done, I was tired. I had 20 minutes left of the latest Greys so I decided to finish it and then workout. Big mistake. By the time I got ready to workout it was 8:30 and I still needed to shower and fold all my laundry. So no Dirty 30... But I didn't totally throw in the towel. I did do 10 minute abs- still hurts! 

Tomorrow is my last day officially... A chest on Tuesday and then right into my post 21 day plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment