Sunday, May 24, 2015

One of those weekends....

Good thing we don't have wine in the house or I would have been buzzing every night this weekend! My poor baby is getting all four morals and not only is he not sleeping at night, but he is being a crabby bear now during the day as well which is so NOT like him! 

I managed to power through last night and give Plyo from 21 Day Fix Extreme a try. Had to pause a few times to get Lucas back to sleep but that was ok because I needed the breather- holy cow. It's only 30 seconds of each exercise and then 30 seconds of rest but still a killer. I loved it and hated it all at the same time. I hit the bike for an episode of Greys Anatomy which turned into me finishing the series and staying up too late... And eating a box of crackers. Remembering WHY I don't buy that stuff!

Definitely paid for the late night this morning when Lucas started waking up around 5! He then took a 3 hour nap this morning, 2.5 which was sleeping on me... Poor baby is just miserable.

When he woke up, we headed to Sioux Falls for a few returns. I got a couple sport bras from Target and I just wasn't impressed with them. I hit up a sports store and tried on about a dozen. 

No I was not exaggerating!  I found one that I liked... It was super expensive for something that I don't love but I needed it.

At least it's cute ;)

Made it through a couple hours of play and one really long supper that involved a lot of food throwing and me eating a bunch of Oreos in addition to everything else in the kitchen.

And I decided to just let go of the pressure to work out tonight and relax! Yes I am going to beat myself up a little bit about not doing it but some nights you just need to know where your limit is and I hit mine today.

Here's hoping for a happier baby tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment