Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bulu Box- May Edition

So a month ago I saw a Groupon for Bulu Box for $10 for a 3 month subscription. Now you all know how much I love a good subscription box so I had it ordered as soon as I got home... And my first one came today! 
A+ for the packaging- definitely looked like a happy surprise on my doorstep, especially on this gross dreary day!

And what's inside....

Goodies... Lucas already enjoys throwing the energy shot around the house!  At first I was a little hesitant because nothing looked familiar to me but thankfully they include a description card with how to use it :)

I haven't tried anything yet but here is what it came with:
SK energy shot- this will be interesting to try- probably going to do it on a weekend because many of these products make me crash and feel jittery! 
Sportea-I love tea and this one says its energizing without sugar or caffeine... Tall order ;)
Apothederm stretch mark cream- if it makes a difference, I will definitely buy!
Ovega 3- an alternative to fish oil. Mikes first question "What's wrong with fish oil?" Well the gross taste for one... Fingers crossed.
Shapeology burn blend- not to be confused with shakeology ;) I have heard of this brand... My one hesitation is what results you would even see with one dose ? I might skip trying this one altogether.... We will see.

I will give you updated reviews as I try things!

Tonight's workout was my best all week. I set out to run 30 minutes on the treadmill since it's raining and my husband is working and someone needs to monitor the baby. But since I stopped several times to add songs to my work in project, the Ultimate Half Marathon playlist, I made myself go a few minutes more. And then because I was so close to 3 mph (I run a lot slower on the treadmill than I do outside), I ran until it hit 3. But then I was close to 3.1 so I ran a little further... And then I guilted myself into a little more to make up for all the stops and still say I ran a 5k tonight on the treadmill ;) 

I followed it up with 10 minute abs.

Hopefully that undoes the damage of the Popsicle, cherry sour balls and cookie I ate today at work. I will be glad to be done working just so I'm not tempted to eat crap- if it's not around me, I can't eat it right! 

Hopefully the sun will come out soon and it will actually start to feel like summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment