Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Things I Tried Tuesday

I have a plethora of things to share so I am bringing back "the post title that cannot be an acronym". 
I had to go back to March 28th to find this beauty of a picture. If you want whiter teeth and don't want to do white strips, buy this. Heck, buy it anyways and replace your old toothpaste. It's a little spends ($12.99 at Target- I had a $6 off coupon when I bought it) but if you are an avid coffee and dark pop drinker like I am, this is a must. For 7 days you do this twice a day: brush with step 1 for a minute, spit, brush with step 2 for a minute. Luckily my electric toothbrush has a timer so I knew when to switch. I was religious for a week and I definitely saw immediate results. Now I just use it at night and use a regular toothbrush and crest 3D white toothpaste in the morning- and truth be told, I probably only brush for 30 seconds in the morning. I promise 100% honesty right?

I love a good Cliff Bar and this one was amazing. Sierra Trail Mix is my other favorite but I've never had a bad flavor yet. I've been mixing up having Shakeology or a protein bar after my workout. Sometimes I just want to eat something and not drink it :)

After lots of swearing, time wasted on customer service, a headache, and multiple password resets I finally got Beachbody On Demand to work. If you ever sign up for the 30 day free trial, here is a helpful hint... even if you get an email telling you to log in and start streaming, your account will not actually work until you get an email about 6 hours later saying your order had been processed. You are welcome!

Despite the stress, I am very excited to try it. Especially since Lower Fix is not an option during running season- my poor legs were killing me during tonight's treadmill 5k. I am getting bored with 21 Day Abs so I streamed 10 minute trainer Abs instead- oh younger Tony Horton. How you made me laugh.... And then curse because that workout was a beast. Things I am most excited to try: Chalene Extreme and the one episode of Piyo, T25 and 21 Day Fix Extreme they let you try. 

Mixing up the workouts is the only way I'm going to maintain this regimen so I think for $2.99 a week, I will keep Beachbody on Demand :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment