Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Take a break!

Sometimes in life you have those days where you just need to take a time out. You know the days- where you are tired, work was stressful and you are snapping at everyone. Lucas had a rough night on Sunday (teeth!) so I cut back on Mondays workout and just did yoga instead of a double workout. Monday night was better but he woke up at 5:40- ouch. So I skipped my workout last night in the hopes I could recharge and get to bed early. The child screaming down the street and my dog barking at everything that walked by had other plans apparently but I tried! Sometimes you have to admit you can't do it all and take a break. That's been hard for me in the past but I'm learning...

Tonight I was back at it with Cardio Fix and 30 minutes on the bike for my cross training. 

My main thought while riding has been whether or not to invest in Beachbody online access.... I think I'm going to sign up for the 30 day free trial this weekend and try it out. I am hoping to access at least one Chalene video and one 21 day fix extreme video, as well as T25 so I can try them before I decide to order a whole series..... 

Yup some serious heavy thoughts over here tonight ;) can you tell I have 10 days of work left? Sucky thing is it's over a 4 week period. Hopefully next year with all my schools being on the same schedule this won't happen again! 

Sweet dreams 💤

No comments:

Post a Comment