Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Post 21 Day Plan

No my post 21 day plan doesn't involve eating a hamburger, cheese balls, milkshake and chocolate chip cookie for supper, although that IS what I ate today ;)

I cannot tell you how delicious my pop was today, especially since it was free from the PTO.

And for those of you who think I will never find a flavored water I like, I need to share this:

Run to your nearest Target and get some!

Ok so what are my next plans on my path to a healthier lifestyle... Well half marathon training is part of it! The plan I picked looks like this:
Monday- Stretch and strengthen
               Yoga, Total body
Tuesday- Run
Wednesday- Cross train
                Upper Fix, Pilates
Thuraday- Run
Friday- Rest
Saturday- Cross train
                Alternate Dirty 30/Cardio Fix 
Sunday- Long run 

Mea Plan
Breakfast (350 calories)
Probably overnight oats with berries and a banana 

Lunch (350 calories)
Protein, carb, fruit, veggies 

Snack (250 calories)
Nuts or cheese, Veggies (probably celery with PB2) 

Supper (550 calories) 
Protein, carb, fruit, veggies 

Protein shake with cashew milk (150 calories) 

I will probably have to tweak and modify as training progresses but here goes round two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment