Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

First, just a big thank you to all who serve others. Not just the military but law enforcement, fire, ambulance and all others. It's not an easy calling but it's the most important one there is!

Today was an emotional day. Lucas and I played this morning and took a walk with Jake- I laughed thinking back to last summer when the idea of walking both of them was just too overwhelming. Now it's going to be a daily routine! Lucas took a 2.5 hour morning nap... I am a little worried that he's dropped his afternoon nap. This is the second day in a row he has taken a long morning nap and nothing in the afternoon. He goes back to daycare tomorrow so hopefully she can switch that around!

When he woke up, we ate a light lunch and then drive an hour to a graduation party of a student I've seen for the lay 3 years. We did 45 minute sessions one time a week and I just can't believe I am not going to see her anymore!! I'm not returning to that school next year so that might? make it a little easier. As we were walking back to the car, I started to think about how fast a year goes and that in 17 fast years I will be crying in the corner of Lucas' graduation. Made me remember that time is short and precious and to not sweat the small stuff- I need those reminders a lot! So we got home and I weeded while Lucas played with rocks and mud and just got to be a boy without me freaking out about how dirty he was! He had a blast and I did too!

After supper, we played and then Lucas went down around 7. I picked up for the cleaning lady and then selected a Beachbody On Demand video- tonight was Stretch and Strengthen night 
so I thought Yoga Booty Ballet would be a good choice. I did Pure & Simple Yoga because it was 30 mins... 30 mins of plank basically! My arms were killing me. My favorite part was when she said to pick up the flesh of your butt- this German girl has a lot of that going on! We at least ended it with my favorite yoga pose- corpse! Ironically it has the same music as the 21 Day Fix yoga. I am willing to give her one more shot but I am thinking I will either go back to Autumn or look elsewhere for my yoga. 

My original plan was to do two workouts on S & S day but I am feeling like just doing a Yoga is going to be best for me. I like to set realistic expectations for myself and that seems more likely to me! 

Off to shower and use another magazine product: 
Nivea In Shower Lotion
$6-7?? At Target
Totally worth it whatever it is

I was highly skeptical of how well this would moisturize but I even used it after shaving one day and it kept my skin moist (ugh I hate that word so much but I couldn't think of another one!) you just put it on like body wash AFTER your body wags and dry off. It does say to rinse shower after because it will be slippery but I haven't had any issues. A definite must for those who covet every minute of their time like me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment