Saturday, May 9, 2015

I finally found it!

I see people posting all the time about the latest Quest Bar flavor and how they buy them by the boxes and all I can think is.... Bleh! You crazy fools! I jumped on your chocolate cookie dough flavor bandwagon and it was disgusting. But for some reason, I decided to pick up a few new flavors today so I could have them instead of a protein shake post- workout if I was feeling like I wanted something to snack on. But today... I found a winner!

Cinnamon roll! 

Trust me, this recommendation corns after lots of failures so it's a good one!

And after tomorrow, I need to cut out the crap food again! I say Monday because I already bought myself some pull apart sticky buns for my Mother's Day breakfast ;) Today started off well but then I took Lucas to the mall over inch time. I was going to get myself Subway and knew he would like pizza with mac and cheese, but I didn't want to spend money on both because I knew he wouldn't eat much. So good mommy I am, I bought pizza and Mac and cheese. Terrible choice- I could see the oil lol plus the pizza actually wasn't that great, so why did I eat it?!? Growl at myself. The Oreo I ate post- supper was totally worth it :)

I did do a 45 minute walk with Lucad and the dog, Dirty 30 and now am getting in a 40 minute bike ride on the stationary bike. 

I was afraid I'd already undone my 21 day work but I measured myself and I am still in the same place. But that belly is still hanging during push-ups and planks so I'm using that as my motivation to keep working!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Hope it's a special one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment