Saturday, May 16, 2015

Time for a change...

With all these healthy changes, I decided to mix up the hair today too:

I will never take the time to curl it but look how cute it looks.

Also for those of you who wash your hair every day and can't imagine ever not washing it evey day- make the switch to every other day. Buy Aquage dry shampoo and do it. I have never made it 8 weeks without split ends before and his was before my haircut; 

Not a split end to be found. If my roots didn't grow out, I could probably have pushed my appointment further. Just FYI, I used to need a cut every 4 weeks!

Yesterday was a rest day- woo hoo! I took the time to pick my book and movie list for my New Years resolution that I kind of forgot about- to read every book off one of those Pinterest reading lists and to watch a movie on a top movie list. I am doing People's Top 2014 movie list.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/gallery/0,,20875012_20882578_30265682,00.html

I already watched one. Into the Woods. Not a fan!  Which was really disappointing because 1) I don't get to watch a lot of movies and 2) I really had high expectations for that one. 

The book list was "8 Books to meet your New Years resolutions". 

http://www.modernparentsmessykids.com/2014/01/must-reads-8-books-for-a-better-2014.html

Fitting right? And one of them was Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover which I owned AND need to read again to get my financial butt back on track! I did some retirement calculations the other day after listening to a Suze Ormen podcast and I need to get saving 
soon! Which means I've been using my fun money this month to cover my overspending... Not so fun but I figure I need to make it hurt if I'm going to get back on track. 

I did a Target trip today and picked up a delicious new protein bar: 
Sadly I only bought one because I didn't know if I would like it. There was a Salted Caramel Cliff bar that I really wanted but they were sold out- Darnit! 

There's always next weekend to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment