Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Family Friday

So with the cold days ahead of us, I've been trying to find some indoor activities to keep Lucas' attention and I thought I would share ideas for other moms out there. Almost all of this stuff was bought at the dollar store so it's cheap!


I organized them in plastic bins to preserve my sanity and I hide them away so he has to go request them ... Will hopefully keep them fresh and fun! 

Pom poms.... Scoop them, throw them, drop them down a toilet paper roll. 


Climb in the container? 

We are loving them! 


Play doh has also been a hit around our house.... But do not leave child unattended! Lucas sat like this for 20 minutes and as soon as I walked away.... In his mouth. Little beep :)


Found this fun stuffing and foam puzzle at dollar store. I have Lucas find them and then I name them for him and help him push it into puzzle. 


Or I help him pick it up off the carpet.... Also a good fine motor/drive Mommy crazy game... 


Colored pasta is fun to look at, scoop, drive cars through...


Dump on floor and put back in the bin... Do you see a pattern?

What are you doing with your kids to keep them (and yourself) sane this winter? Please share!

Until next time... Stay balanced! 

No comments:

Post a Comment