Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

Random Wednesday didn't sound so cool.... So wacky it is. Or call it a photo dump of things I felt like sharing. 

I experimented with kale chips the other day.... A little Lawrys on top for added deliciousness. They were good right away but I learned a hard lesson.... Kale chips should be eaten right away. 

Fekkai Blowout Spray.... If you use dry shampoo buy this! It clears up the grease and adds volume. 


I asked my husband to bring me some water.... He brought me this.... That's about half an inch of water in a bottle. 


He also managed to fall asleep while I literally run 3 feet from his head.... 


I bought some Sugar Cookie Poptarts.... Limited edition. Run out and buy them. Not only are they delicious but they have hilarious pictures on them. The best part is, Lucas eats the crust and then hands me the good part. Love that kid! 


With the fast approach of 30, I bought some night cream. I don't think I will be able to clear up the wrinkles I have, but hopefully won't get any new ones. Plus this smells good and makes my skin feel good! 


Don't buy makeup remover wipes on clearance at Target.... Dry! 

Not that I would EVER use these because I don't need to, but I wouldn't recommend buying these at a dollar store either. Geez Louise. 

20 minutes on the treadmill tonight and 10 minute abs from 21 Day Fix Extreme. One of my amazing friends made brownies so I indulged... So good!

Off to bed :) stay balanced friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment