Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hey all- I feel like I should offer an explanation for being MIA for a week. Mike worked last weekend so it was just me and Lucas which leaves me little time.... Although I did find time to eat a ton of junk food. 


I could have bought them all but I made myself pick one.


If you like Milano cookies, I strongly recommend you try these.

My husband and I also indulged in these:

So decadent.... And 90 calories per truffle.... Indulge with awareness haha!

So I got back on track Monday... Thank you Hammer and Chisel for disabling my legs again...  And then the headaches started. Electronics made them a million times worse, including my work computer. Tuesday and Wednesday were loooonnnnggggg days. And I had church group Tuesday- great for faith (they know SO much) but angel food cake with lemon filling is not good for fitness. I did go swimming with Lucas at local hotel on Wednesday because my mom and aunt came early because...

I hosted my first Thanksgiving!

Mike worked so I offered to have it at my house. My brothers went to my grandmas because she lives closer to them but I had my parents and my aunt. Mike's parents did not come because of the show we got.

It went well... Although let's be honest, my mom did all the work. And my dad really ended up doing the turkey.


Lots of good food was had by all...



And Lucas and I got to take post- turkey naps which was needed. As I predicted to everyone on Wednesday, I have a cold. I could feel it coming all week and of course it hits when I have days off! 

I am trying to be conscious of the leftovers and get back on track with healthy eating until my favorite holiday arrives... Christmas!

My helper and I got one tree up this morning... One more to go :) 

I did all my shopping online this year.... Let the boxes roll in! 

Hope everyone had a blessed holiday! We all have so much to be thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment