Sunday, November 29, 2015

Shaken

Today's sermon at church was about being shaken- good or bad, God shakes up our life every now and again and we need to roll with it. I did NOT shake up my child even when he tossed his book over the pew and hit the church's Christmas tree.... For some reason he needed to get out some energy for the first 45 minutes of church... Last 15 he sat in my lap like an angel. Boys!

I am shaking up my life starting tomorrow for 21 days. I have let me eating slide for a solid 5 days now, workouts included. I am joining some lovely ladies for a 21 day fix challenge. I will be partaking in the Extreme version, with a little mixup of the order to squeeze in two days of running.


Our food budget was slim by the end of the month (and I shot our home budget to gel this weekend), so I am using up a lot of miscellaneous leftovers from the fridge but here is a general idea:


I have a couple pounds to lose (thank you Thanksgiving and sweets) so I am starting in the lowest Fix bracket. If I'm feeling especially hangry, I will bump up a bracket again.

Happy Sunday everyone! My idea was to run tonight but depending on when Lucas wakes up from his nap, we might hit the pool and I will do some swimming instead. We shall see where the wind takes me.

Stay balanced! 

No comments:

Post a Comment