Friday, November 6, 2015

Feast Friday

I skipped working out yesterday. The reason I told my husband is because I wanted to wash the stink off of me.... My office yesterday smelled like something died and even though he says I didn't stink, I felt like I did.

But really... I wanted to finish the new Twilight book.


I did get some Lower Fix Extreme done today though so it's all good.

I went back to my college today for a workshop and hen to help recruit and WOW! I was there last year and so much has changed. In addition to caving in eating a donut during the workshop (note to self: don't go to introduction class on a topic you are extensively trained), I HaD to stop and get a 2.5 foot baguette from the local bread happy. I haven't eaten it ALL... Yet. 

Lasagna Soup was on the menu for tonight.


Mike forgot it was supposed to soup... He said it didn't look like it had enough noodles when he followed the recipe.... So I'm calling it Lasagna Mac.


Sorry it's small... I'm too tired to re type it. Somebody slept all night but woke up at 5:40.

Here are some other funnies for you today:





TGIF anyways.

Stay balanced friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment