Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Bulu Box

Although my Bluum box was a disappointment this month, my Bulu Box was probably my favorite  yet!


Mediterra Nutritional Bars- Sun Dried Tomato & Basil- no link because I cannot recommend these.  I thought it was the time of day I was eating it (bedtime) so I tried again the next day at lunch and it ended up in garbage... No bueno.  
I included a link but beware- use only if you like nasal spray you have to squirt... I prefer a mist. The crap running down my throat makes me want to hurl. 
Yes... It's a toothbrush in the shape of a T. It's pretty sweet but I don't have the eye- hand coordination or visual perceptual skills to figure out how to use it.... But I appreciated a new toothbrush 
I love my readers... But I can't stomach this you guys... I like orange juice but the idea that it could be orange and chalky...  Ugh! Even the thought makes my skin crawl and I haven't been in the right mindset to try. But I like the idea of an immunity booster... I've been hitting the Airborne pretty hard this fall.

I love these things! I used them when I was training and they are so yummy!

I needed a new exfoliator and I love that I can use this all over my body... It's pretty rough so I just use the suds on my face instead of scrubbing with the bar but I felt like my face got a good cleaning either way.

If you want to try a Bulu box please use the below referral link when you sign up. It's very reasonably priced for what you get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment