Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Bluum Box

I was a little disappointed in my October box but it was my own fault.  I was doing a pick my own box and I was testing out adding and removing things from your box.... Spoiler alert: I never figured out how to remove them. 



Snack Stack-Red   These are nice for keeping snacks from getting smashed in the diaper bag... The only problem is that I don't trust Lucas not to dump everything out of them into his car seat (fool me once...) so we aren't getting a lot of use of them right now. But maybe when he is older. 

Imagine-i-can-mini-tin-caterpillar-connect
I liked the idea of having a to go game for Lucas to play with at restaurants.... But this is age 3 and up.... So other than dumping it everywhere we aren't using it... I will say it again on my review- don't let me pick things for my box that aren't age appropriate! 
This one went in the drawer but we will be getting a lot of use out of it this summer! 

Slip Resistant Keep N Trap
Now THIS is going to be getting use because we are at the "I like to feed myself snacks and dump bags on the floor" stage... So I dump them in here and then hand it over.

Looking forward to next month's box where I took a little more time to think through what I was putting in box /)

Remember to please use my referral link if you want to order your own Bluum Box:
Bluum Box Referral Link

No comments:

Post a Comment