Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Challenge group

I joined a Crockpot Challenge group on Facebook through a Beachbody coach and it started today.  After I binge ate pumpkin ice cream on Halloween, I need some accountability.  


SO good. I don't regret it for a second. Buy some yourself- tonight! 

Breakfast this week is overnight oats with a pumpkin twist.


I dreamed of new cars while I ate it- nothing fancy, just something with four doors instead of two.


Shake for morning snack.

I forgot to take a pic of lunch. Chopped salad with broccoli and some nuts.

Afternoon snack was an apple and PB2.

I forgot a knife so I ate the peanut butter plain- yum! 

Supper was Pineapple Pork Tenderloin.

 
I got home at 5 so I was so happy supper was done. Pork loin, 2 cans of pineapple and one cut up red pepper.  Mike thought it was bland but I likedit


Going to get in a leg workout when Lucas goes to bed.  

This will probably be me in an hour:


 All of them... I don't discriminate!

Happy Monday- stay balanced! 

No comments:

Post a Comment