Friday, November 20, 2015

Plan for treats

So here is my tip of the day: plan a treat in your life! Mine was supposed to be tomorrow for the firemans dance with my husband but then the great snow hit and our babysitter won't be able to make it so I let myself have my treat today. Donuts from my favorite bakery- yum yum!

I also had a little unplanned treat...

They were SO good I ate two. No regrets ;)

Doctor cleared me for lifting today but said he wanted me to give it another month before I do any type of push-ups or exercise that puts force on my wrist.... Sigh. I eased back into using my arm to do 21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates.


Lucas helped.

Anyone else doing Thanksgiving at their house? Mike works this year so I am hosting our parents. I feel strongly about the following:


And this one is starting to become true too...


Lately Lucas has been climbing our bar stools and two bonks haven't slowed him down so I have resorted to a forceful no which results in tears and laying on floor (I am going to videotape his slow descend to the floor someday... Drama queen). 

Well time to put Lucas to bed and put myself in the tub.

Stay balanced ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment