Tuesday, November 10, 2015

True Confession

Are you guys ready for this? Ok here it goes..... I ate a 2.5 foot baguette this weekend. By myself. In two meals. With other food. And it was delicious.

There, I admitted it.

So I was back on track yesterday. I am proud to say that I avoided a table filled with donuts and bagels for not one but TWO days at a conference and the afternoon snacks. 


I did the best I could at lunch but this was my option yesterday:


Can you tell our presenter was from the south? She was amazing.... She made a two day law conference FUN. I had a girl crush lol 

In other shocking news, I paid off my fence today. I literally worked for two months to pay for a fence. Ouch. Lucas celebrated by throwing money in the air.


May have to go back to putting cash in envelopes if Lucas continues to dig in my purse...

Today was a rest day since we had Early childhood family education... And I needed it after Lucas had a meltdown during separation time. So I did not get a separation but that's ok... He went to bed an hour early so was definitely a tired baby! 

Yesterday's workout was 21 Day Fix Lower Fix.


Done in my bathroom to hide from my child....


And I forgot to bring my water bottle up so I stole his.... You read the title of this post right?

Beachbody is doing a countdown to the new year and is giving away free t-shirts to those who do before/after pics.... So here goes:


My goal is to maintain through this time of year ;) I got my Christmas present yesterday but am saving it for post- Cheistmas... Three day refresh, 21 day fix, and Shakeology. Mike thinks I've lost my damn mind.

My other Christmas present from my dad arrived early and I am not saving that one...


Brooks Pure Flows.... I can't wait to run in them.

I will leave you with this....a taste of what I look like going to work every day...


Stay balanced friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment