Tuesday, April 14, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 1

Well I survived!!  There were some rough moments but I survived :)

First test was when I got to a conference this morning and everyone was eating delicious frosting covered cream filled donuts. I also arrived late so I didn't have a chance to eat my two hard boiled eggs which left me starving and ready to grab somebody's donut out of their hand... But I didn't!

Challenge 2 which will be ongoing is balancing running with 21 workouts. I did Total Cardio today thinking that I would run after....ha! I can barely walk let alone run. Note to self- run, then workout. Or maybe some of them will be easier to do on the same day as a run- only time will tell.

I am still debating whether to go to next level of calories. I added up the calories of what I am eating and I am at about 1,200ish. That would be ok if I was trying to lose weight but I'm not... I'm just trying to maintain and tone.  I will see how tomorrow goes and then decide.

20 days to go. Took some time to pick out my meals for tomorrow and divvy them up across the day :) yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment