Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 7- namaste!

I did it. I am 33% done. Today was a really hard day.... I was craving everything. I was tired and cranky. I just wanted to eat every bad thing I could think of, starting with pizza and ending with chocolate cake. Bet you can't guess who visited me tonight :) note to all women: start 21 day fix the day your period ends so you don't get it midway through. I think it would make life a lot easier.

But I persevered... I even sucked it up and ran 28 minutes before doing Yoga Fix tonight. Thanks Boston marathon for the inspiration. The thing I love about running is that we can all do the same thing- might take some of us a little longer than Shalene Flanagan (sorry Desiree Linden, I know you got 4th and she got 9th but I've never heard of you) but at the end of the day, if I really work my ass off and quit being a lazy cake eating complainer, I could run Boston too. And I want to-Someday ;) 

It felt good to run after a week hiatus although my legs were still feeling all the workouts from the week before. It also felt really good to do Yoga Fix. As my husband can now attest after watching me do it, I am the least flexible person on the planet and I really need more Yoga in my life.  Hope to continue to do this more and more in the future and get stronger!

I had some help tonight, of the fur baby kind 


At least he didn't injure me tonight ;)

Namaste friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment