Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 5

I know I know... A day late! But I have a good reason.

Yesterday started off well. Mike was home, Lucas took a 3 hour morning nap. Went to the spa and got a facial. Got a pedicure. Got Lucas to bed with minimal battles (weaning from bottle Day 2!) and went to workout. Total Body Cardio- yes supposed to be Cardio Fix but I accidentally did that on Tuesday instead of this. So I'm doing my warm up and as usual, the dog is in my way wanting to play as soon as he sees me in my tennis shoes. So I give him a good minute of tug and war... And end up pulling a muscle in my butt! Oh my God, are you kidding me?!? So first move after warm up and every move after, all I feel is a literal pain. In. My. Ass! P.s. When she says the first move on the dvd is the hardest, I firmly believe that is a lie. And if I hear "Give me everything you have and then a little bit more", I might throw the remote at the TV. 

Not sure how today's workout will go. I've been doing Ibuprofen and a heating pad off and on throughout the day. Definitely not doing the double workout of running and Dirty 30. Debated doing Yoga today but I really want to run the same day I do that.

On the plus side, I did map out my meals for the week. A little dull but I'm trying to use up what's in our fridge and what I got in our Bountifuk basket this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment