Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 14- .67 down :)

Oh man am I glad only one week is left. I literally was starving AND thirsty on my drive home and all I had was a Special K bar. I had it in my hand to eat but I slapped it down and back into the bag.... Sigh. Willpower is fading!

I got outside for a good old 5k today with the dog- took us 34 mins... Included several potty breaks and a poop for the dog (not me!) which was followed by me walking because I do not run with dog poop in my hand. Also had to stop and tie my left shoe 3 times- stupid shoe! Note to self: double knots!

I did let myself have an extra yellow today. I can't lie, Yoga Fix felt amazing after my run! I feel all nice and stretched out.

Although my journey for good water continues, I have found amazing almond butter! 
Water fail- I hear the lemon is better


Vanilla equals yummy delight! I just got a packet to make sure I like it because it's VERY expensive but it's worth it! 

That's all I've got tonight- bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment