Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 15.... I cheated

Yup. With one week to go, I cheated. I did really good at my meeting today where they catered lunch. I took a sub sandwich and didn't have a carb at supper to balance the extra bread. I bypassed the chips and cookies and pop and had grapes and my water instead. Came home and knowing I had a meeting at 7, I had Mike supervise Lucas while I got Total Body Cardio done.... It was rough considering I thought it was a Lower Fix day for some reason. My legs are killing from yesterday and I did not want any more cardio in my life. But I made it through minus a few distractions of picking up Lucas to use as a weight when he wanted his mommy ;)

So I went to my meeting for the fire department auxiliary and there is food. Good food. Bread, dips, mini wieners. And wine. Bottles of wine. And so I cheated ok? I had pineapple and veggies.... And I had already eaten all my fruits and veggies for the day ;) ha! Gotcha! Bet you guys thought I was writing this buzzed and carb loaded. I wish... But knowing I had 6 days left helped.

I have another work meeting tomorrow with a catered lunch so we will see if I can be as strong with my willpower.

No pics from today's meals but I just had to share this place I found on my drive through God's country today... Shady Drive Inn. Really ?!? Looks popular though! 

Hope you found this as amusing as I did :b

No comments:

Post a Comment