Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 2

Well I made it through another day. I was very tempted to get a pop, especially when I realized my son had removed my can of tea from my bag this morning so I only had water, but I resisted. I'm not opposed to having pop at some point in this process, but trying to behave. I did eat the crusts off Lucas' cinnamon and sugar toast but I called it a yellow container and figured I was good- haha! 

I am going to go up a level tomorrow. When everyone says "oh I was never hungry" and I am HUNGRY, I think it's time. All of my foods are really low in calories (hello green cup of celery) compared to things you could put in (example red cup of chicken is less than red cup of beef) and so I think that's part of the reason I'm hungry. Or maybe I really was eating just a crap ton of food and my body is in shock... Either way ;)

You will laugh at my pic from today:

Trading in my glass of wine with my bag for a delicious glass of calming tea. Maybe I will sleep better :) I am surprisingly awake for getting up with Lucas at 5:20! 

One big downside so far- the number of times I had to walk to bathroom today (just a number one- unlike some plans, this one doesn't give you a colon cleanse). I really need to cut myself off after 7- too late for tonight but lesson learned for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment