Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 3

My child has been fussing every 10 mins for last hour and I'm exhausted so this is going to be brief.

Bumped up my calorie intake today and much happier about life. I also did some measurements of my trouble spots to see if I gain any muscle in this process (which is the goal!) 

Two major successes today- 1) I did NOT eat Edgerton bakery donuts someone brought even though they are amazing and 2) I did not eat birthday cake someone brought even though a co- worker was sweet enough to bring a piece to my office. Last week I would have ate it without even thinking even if I didn't want it just to be nice but not today.

Speaking of amazing co-workers one of mine gave me this today;

I feel like I am officially doing it now :)

Still packing my mapping out my meals for next day the prior night and almost cried when my bread broke:

You better believe I added that extra piece to the bag!

Workout for the day was Lower Fix which focuses on legs. I was nervous after how sore I am from previous two days but it was actually the easiest so far. Maybe it was because Autumn and I matched.

Tomorrow I have to go to my nieces dance recital- a good person would wake up early and work out but I am not a morning person. I will try to squeeze it in between work and leaving but I also want to spend time with Lucas since this will only be the second time in 13.5 months I am not hear to put him to bed. I will let you know this weekend what I ended up doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment