Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 11- Halfway!!!!!

It's all downhill from here folks! Right? Sure lol It's still going to be a long 10 days!

Is it working? I think so! Obviously toning up takes more than 11 days. I have already lost 2 inches on my stomach... no progress on the legs yet. Those are the only measurements I took. 

Will I continue to do it after 21 days? Probably going to make some tweaks... Like not feel guilty about pop. (Haven't caved yet!) Swap a green for a purple (aka a veggie for a fruit). Throw in some sauces. And allow myself a small chocolate post- supper and a couple treats a week. Or maybe a cheat meal. 

After all, I am moving to full on 5k running from this point on. Going to try to get 3 miles in 3 days a week for next 3-4 weeks and then half marathon training begins. I'm going to try to incorporate 21 day workouts in as long as I have them (they are on loan from a friend) for my strength training since the workouts are pretty good! 

Things I am thinking about... Have 10 days to consider my next step :)

Nothing too deep today. Watching Bruce Jenner interview with Barbara Walters.... Yup, couldn't help myself. 


1 comment:

  1. Since I am hugely pregnant, I don't think I'll need those DVDs back until at least late summer. I wont get the okay to work out until at least Mid August and I'm sure I won't have much time 😝

    ReplyDelete