Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 8- I hate you treadmill!

It's getting harder and harder to resist pop and chocolate! Going to stock up on all my favorite healthy foods when I go grocery shopping this weekend!!

Today was a 28 minute run and Upper Fix. When will I learn that I cannot watch TV even during my warm-up ?!? It makes me so motion sick for the rest of my run and makes the whole thing miserable... And running on the treadmill is already a miserable experience. Here's how I survive:
1- motivation of past race memorabilia right in front of me 
2- I cover the time with my shirt and only let myself check it every X number of songs
3- see that iPod- that beauty is from high school. Which means it has roughly 10 years of music on it- hard to want to quit when Summer Girls by LFO comes on! 

And yes, that is my husband sleeping on the couch in the background. Yes I DID want to chuck things at him but I needed all the items within arms reach.

Ok off to grab half a peanut butter sandwich, shower and go to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment