Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 6

"Today's workout is a winner so get psyched and do your best..."

"You can't wish for it, you have to work for it" 

Wow let me get excited about this!  The name of it is Dirty 30.... It sounds terrible. Well, my attitude was definitely not great for this workout but it really wasn't that bad... Compared to previous ones in the week :) I have recovered from my pulled muscle with plenty of Ibuprofen and a heating pad... Disappointed this guy:

I did make one change to the plan I posted yesterday- moved my peanut butter sandwich to post workout. I was getting hungry before bed and I definitely didn't need it at snack time! 

I think that all this self control with my food is wearing off my ability to control other aspects of my life as I dropped 4 months of fun money on clothes today- oops. I did clean out my closet tonight to make room but finding some gems I forgot I had already purchased made me realize I probably should hold off on buying clothes again. Just wanted some cute stuff to go with my new body ;). A few maybes I had to get advice on but ended up purchasing:

If anyone is looking for amazingly comfy capris, run to Maurice's! I bought them in 3 colors! 

Ok and let me geek out for my final pic of the night- finally found colored baggies at Target so when I portion control everything out, they match my 21 day fix containers :) 


Tomorrow marks 7 days- 33% complete!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment