Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 4

A little late but another successful day despite temptations. I had a work meeting and they provided lunch. I packed my own just in case there wasn't anything I could eat and I'm glad I did because it was pasta salad, egg sandwiches, fresh fruit (I did take a cup of that) and a brownie! 

The one thing I am getting sick of is explaining it to everyone when they are asking what I'm doing. Example: one co worker saw me unpacking my lunch "oh looks like you're doing the low carb thing" Um, no. I'm doing the don't eat crap thing! 

And even though I didn't think it would happen, I did get my Pilates workout in! Mike kept Lucas entertained while I worked out around them. Probably my favorite workout so far!

Today is Day 5- it was nice to be able to make eggs and oatmea for breakfast- I've missed warm food! 

I forgot to take pics yesterday so this is what I have :)
First flower of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment