Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 8.... Week 2!

Today was hard. Again. I just wanted a pop. And while I have always said I'm not completely ruling pop out I really wanted to try. I ended up not giving in but no guarantees for tomorrow.

I bought some sparkling water to give me the carbonation. 

Fail! It's disgusting.

I did Total Body Cardio again today. Easier the second time around since I wasn't attacked by the dog in the warm-up but I still had to do the modified version of a few of the workouts. Lucas took a nap around 5 (so tired because he's been getting up at 5 and then being a cranky bear- ugh!) so I even got my workout in during that time. It was nice because I've had extra downtime tonight and might actually get to sleep early... Maybe.

Note to others- during this process, eat the fruits and veggies you like and want, no matter what you already have in fridge. I was a lot less cranky about what I was eating last week than this week. No more bananas, apples or pears! I am glad to be rid of the broccoli from last week- no good without ranch, butter or cheese!

That's all I have for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment