Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lucky #13

You ever want to tempt fate, go to a zoo on the first nice day in awhile and don't have a pop or ice cream.... Ouch.

So I realized I had a big fail with grocery shopping- the first week I went for this, I got way too much. This time, I got barely enough to last me mid- week. Guess I will be going grocery shopping in the next couple days! Oops. 

I am mixing it up this week. Here's what it looks like:

Breakfast: red, yellow, purple (I can't do a vegetable at breakfast unless it's mixed in with a smoothie!) My plan is to bring back the overnight oats for this week.

Lunch: red, yellow, purple, green
Tomorrow's lunch is chicken with rice, carrots and grapes.

Supper: red, yellow, purple, green
Not sure what I will whip up tomorrow.

Snacks: Two greens, blue (pistachios and almonds this week) and an orange (most likely sunflower seeds unless I have a salad and need dressing). 

And then my four tablespoons thrown in as needed. Tomorrow I have peanut butter for my celery... Not sure where the other two will come in. I will probably eat straight peanut butter because I love it.

If I run tomorrow, I will probably throw in an extra yellow or red just to keep me fueled. Today I accidentally had an extra red and didn't eat a yellow- so calorie wise it probably was less so might do that as well tomorrow. Made this beauty:
Half a scoop Shakeology, cup of spinach and cashew milk. Delicious post- workout fuel.

Did Dirty 30 tonight and it actually wasn't that bad. Tough, yes. But at no point did I feel like I was going to die ;)

One week, one day. I can do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment